Cranbury School Staff Appreciation Week
Monday, April 29th - Friday, May 3rd
Staff Appreciation Week is taking place soon! It's a special week of activities as a way to say THANK YOU to the Cranbury School teachers and staff. Each year, they look forward to this fun week, and this year’s events for our fabulous staff will be travel-themed.
It is the assistance and generous donations from our parents that truly make this week a success! Will you please help the PTO to honor those who teach, nurture and care for our children throughout the school year? Please click on the SignUpGenius HERE to volunteer and/or contribute whatever you are able. Together, we'll make this an extra special week for our amazing staff!
Soles4Souls Shoe Drive
Cranbury School and the Cranbury School PTO join the Woman’s Club of Cranbury in support of their Soles4Souls shoe drive. Soles4Souls is a non-profit organization that sends shoes to 127 poverty stricken countries and provides shoes to disaster victims. You can find out more about how this organization operates at www.soles4souls.org.
The shoe drive runs through April 30th. There is a collection box in the Cranbury School Main Office Foyer for gently worn shoes and ALL kinds of shoes are accepted - for men, women and children! Thank you for your generosity.
Gather Up Your BoxTops!
Wednesday, May 1 – Friday, May 10
The PTO will launch its final Box Tops collection drive for the school year—those little certificates found on hundreds of food and household items.
From Wednesday, May 1 – Friday, May 10, we will be collecting Box Tops in your child’s classroom.
One winning classroom in Grades K-5 will receive a visit from Scout the Therapy Dog
One winning classroom in Grades 6-8 will get to have Lunch in the Courtyard.
Every Box Top is cash for our school!
If you have any questions, please contact BoxTops Drive Chair, Bobbi Gumbinger (email@example.com). Thank you so much for your help and participation in this program!
Mark Your Calendar…
- April 25, Thur - Take Your Child to Work Day (This is a voluntary program sponsored by the Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day Foundation. The suggested age range is 8-18 for participation. Students will receive an excused absence from school in order to accompany a parent, grandparent, family member or family friend to attend work on this day. If your child will be going to work on April 25th, please inform in writing or call the school to report your child’s absence in advance of this date.)
- April 26, Fri - Hats for Hope
- April 26, Fri - Cranbury Cafe
- April 29 - May 3, Mon-Fri - Staff Appreciation Week
- May 1 - May 10 - Spring Box Tops Collection Drive
- May 9 - Spring Concert Band & Jazz (Gr 5-8) 7:30pm
- May 12 - Happy Mother’s Day
- May 16 - Spring Concert Choirs & Percussion (Gr 4-8) 7:30PM
- May 17 - Spring Concert (Gr K-3 & 4th Gr Band) 9:20am
- May 18 - Health & Wellness Fair, 12-3pm