Cranbury School Registration
If you are enrolling a K-8 student, please visit the website below and complete an online pre-registration form for each child you need to register.
Once you have submitted your pre-registration form:
- You will receive an email confirmation (please be sure to check your SPAM folder). Your pre-registration form will be reviewed and approved by our School Registrator Denise Marra.
- Once approved, you will receive a second email informing you that your pre-registration form was approved.
- Shortly thereafter, you will receive another email which will outline further instructions regarding how to complete the online registration. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, please contact email@example.com.
***You will need to use a desktop computer, laptop or tablet in order to complete your registration forms.***
- Complete your registration forms. Please note: During the online registration process, you will be asked to upload various pieces of documentation including, but not limited to your child’s birth certificate, proof of residency, deed/title/lease information for your residence, prior reports cards (if applicable), etc.
- Once you have completed and submitted your online registration, Mrs. Marra will review the information and will reach out to you regarding next steps.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (609) 395-1700, Ext. 249.
If you require technical assistance completing the online registration forms, please email email@example.com or call (609) 395-1700 Ext. 249.
High School-Aged Student Registration
Cranbury Township residents who are of high school age attend Princeton High School via a send-receive relationship. To register your child at Princeton High School, you will need to contact Princeton High School directly.