Why Join the PTO?
- Support your child’s educational experience
- Be an advocate on behalf of all children (including your own)
- Create a positive learning environment
- Support school activities
- No minimum time commitments
- Connect with other parents and teachers through meetings, events and communications, helping to build a sense of community
- You will receive: a PTO Membership Directory, weekly PTO News e-mails, e-mail reminders of school and PTO activities, access to our private PTO Facebook Group
- Support from all school families is critical to the success of the PTO and ensures that we can bring the most enrichment activities to our children!
Where Does the Money Go?
- Special Assemblies & Guest Speakers
- Field Day
- Classroom Celebrations
- Read Across America
- Cutting Edge Technology Programs
- Staff Appreciation Week
- Pumpkin Night and Spaghetti Night
- Columbia University Teachers College Reading Workshop Program
- Equipment such as:
Volleyball System for PE Classes & Field Day, Departmental iPads, a Portable Sound System
- And many other sponsorships, programs, events and purchases that support our school!
How Much Does it Cost to Join the PTO?
PTO Membership is $25 per family, per school year.
What is the Opt-Out Program?
The Opt-Out is a donation to the Cranbury School PTO which is separate from the annual dues.
It is a tax-deductible contribution of any dollar amount that enables us to eliminate the need for traditional fundraising efforts such as the sale of magazine subscriptions, coupon books, cookie dough, wrapping paper, etc. One hundred percent of your Opt-Out contribution goes directly toward supporting activities and events for the children throughout the school year. Help us reach our goal of 100% participation in our Opt-Out Program from all Cranbury School families!
PRINTABLE MEMBERSHIP FORMS CLICK HERE