All voting information is available at the Middlesex County Board of Elections site.
Who Can Vote
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You can be 17 years of age to register, but you must be 18 years of age to vote.
- You must be a resident of NJ and a resident of Middlesex County at least 30 days prior to an election date.
- Military personnel stationed away from home and college students living in dorms or off campus in another county/state/country may still vote in local elections
- You must not be incarcerated or declared mentally incompetent by a court.
Ways You Can Register to Vote
Check the Status of Your Registration
- Check the status of your registration at www.njelections.org
- On the left side, select NJ Voter Information Portal.
- Click on “Am I Registered?” at the top of the page
- Fill in your name, and month and year of your birth and click on SEARCH.
Voter Registration and Voting County Contact:
Middlesex County Board of Elections
11 Kennedy Boulevard
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
(732) 745-3471 or firstname.lastname@example.org