Voting by Mail
How Do I Vote by Mail?
- You can download and print a Vote By Mail APPLICATION and mail it in to the County Clerk.
- The Clerk must RECEIVE your Vote By Mail Application by Dec. 7 (7 days prior the the referendum).
- You can also apply for a Vote by Mail Ballot in person.
- You can do this up to 3 p.m. on Dec. 13 (the day before the referendum).
- Once you have your Vote By Mail BALLOT, the BALLOT MUST be RECEIVED by the Middlesex County Clerk by 8 p.m. on Dec. 14.
Submitting Your Vote By Mail BALLOT
- Mail your BALLOT through the United State Postal Service
- Or, drop your ballot in the County Board of Elections’ drop box located at the Cranbury Police Station, 1 Logan Drive
- Or, take it directly to the Board of Elections’ Office at 11 Kennedy Blvd. in East Brunswick
Vote By Mail County Contact:
Middlesex County Clerk – Division of Elections
Middlesex County Administration Building
75 Bayard Street, 4th Floor
New Brunswick, NJ 08903-1110
PO Box 1110
(732) 745-4202 or email@example.com