Medical Admission Requirements
The following medical forms are needed to register your child at Cranbury School and returned to the Health Office for the nurse to review:
1. Cranbury School Medical Registration Checklist for the Health Office:
completed by the parent.
2. Physical Examination Form :
For students entering Pre-Kindergarten thru Grade 4 - the Physical Exam Form for Pre-K thru Gr.4 (Universal Child Health Record)- To be completed by Physician.
For students entering Grade 5 thru Grade 8 – the Athletic Physical Evaluation Form -To be completed by Physician and Parent.
3. Your child’s Immunization Record: Documents accepted as evidence of immunization:
• An official school record from any school, preschool, or child care center in USA
• A record from any public health department or physician’s office
• A certificate signed by a physician licensed to practice medicine or osteopathy or an advanced practice nurse in any jurisdiction of the U.S.A.
• The official record of immunization from the New Jersey Immunization Information System
• All immunization records submitted in a language other than English have to be accompanied by a translation sufficient to determine compliance