Meetings, Forums and Online Q&A Sessions
We welcome your questions and input. Please consider attending one of these opportunities for public discussion. This list will be updated as new events or opportunities arise.
- Sept. 11 - Cranbury Day - Visit Our Booth - 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Sept. 21 - BOE Meeting - 7 p.m.
- Sept. 23 - Online Q&A Session - 6 p.m.
- Use this link to Join the Zoom meeting
- Meeting ID: 651 363 5078
- Password: Cranbury1!
- Sept. 27 - Back to School Night (for Pre-K-Grade 5 Parents Only) - Visit Info Table
- Oct. 6 - Back to School Night (for Gr. 6-8 Parents Only) - Gr. 6-8 - Visit Info Table
- Oct. 13 - Tour the Cranbury School to see areas of proposed projects in person (prior to Public Forum) - 5 p.m.
- Oct. 13 - Special BOE Public Forum on Referendum - School Cafeteria - 7 p.m.
- Oct. 21 - Online Q&A Session - 6 p.m. - Click Here To Join The Zoom Meeting Meeting ID: 651 363 5078 Password: Cranbury1!
- Oct. 27 - BOE Meeting - 7 p.m.
- Oct. 28 - Cranbury Education Foundation hosts Referendum Information Session - Cranbury Inn (21 South Main Street) - 8:45 a.m.
- Nov. 11, 12 - Conferences (for Cranbury School Parents Only)- Visit Info Table
- Nov. 15 - Online Q&A Session - 6 p.m. - Click Here to Join the Zoom Meeting Meeting ID: 651 363 5078
- Nov. 17 - BOE Meeting - 7 p.m.
- Nov. 22, 23 - Conferences (for Cranbury School Parents Only) - Visit Info Table
- Dec. 7 - BOE Meeting - 7 p.m.
- TBA - Online Q&A Session - 6 p.m. - (Link TBA)
We want to be sure every Cranbury resident has a chance to ask questions and be heard.
- Inviting us to your community group meeting or business
- Asking us to join you and some neighbors for coffee or a chat
- Giving us 5, 10, 15 minutes or more (YOUR choice)
- We can present information, or we can just listen and answer your questions.
If You’d Like to Have us Come to You, or if You have Questions:
Or call 609-395-1700, ext. 249