Working Papers

If your child is interested in working this summer, please read the following information from The Department of Labor and Workforce Development Website regarding working papers for your minor. You are welcome to print the form directly from the Website or your child can meet with Mrs. Kristine Fulton to obtain the required forms.

Cranbury School is only able to complete forms for current students or graduating eighth graders. We are unable to issue forms for high school students. Current Princeton High School students should contact the School Counseling Department at PHS for additional information.

The student is responsible for having sections A-D completed in their entirety as well as the signature of minor space in section F prior to submitting to Rebecca Leonard in the main office for final signature/processing. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. If you are a current student, there is no need to provide your proof of age.  

Kindly allow up to three business days for paperwork to be completed. Students will be notified once the paperwork is ready for pick up.

If you have any questions or need help with the paperwork please contact Mrs. Kristine Fulton, Middle School Counselor at (609) 395-1700, Ext. 247 or [email protected].