The performances showed such a strong sense of teamwork, commitment, and creativity!! Seeing months of hard work and preparation come together is incredible. Our students certainly made Cranbury School proud!!
We had two primary teams earn medals for their participation:
- Kindergartners and First Graders, coached by Mr. Harmon: Clare Harmon, Tristan Cannon, Alex Pitts, Gabby Schmidt, Luke Ftikas, Soham Ghosh, and Albert Zhou.
- Second Graders, coached by Mrs. Kietlinski and Mrs. Forst: Anya Kietlinski, Nico Kietlinski, Matthew First, Matthew Lee, Kyla McCray, Ava Huang, Shavoni Mukkamala.
In Division I, we had four teams representing Cranbury School.
- Third graders, coached by Mrs. Nagra: Nechal Singh, Mehar Singh, Anaya Sinha, Devina Sinha, and Nisma Mobin-Uddin (*Placed 7th in their problem)
- Third and Fourth Graders, coached by Mrs. Ftikas: Demi Ftikas, Jenna Barry, Ophelia Hoffman, Brooke Kremmer, Kara Keegan, Olivia Shea, and Juliet Moussa (*Placed 5th in their problem)
- Fourth and Fifth Graders, coached by Mrs. Jeglic: Katie Schorr, Steven Cenci, Anais Bentancourt, Taylor Hamerschlag, Chase Hamerschlag, Emily Huang, and Logan Huang (*Placed 4th in their problem)
- Fifth Graders, coached by Mrs. Ji and Mrs. Kinney: Jonathan Ji, Sawyer Kinney, Ethan Tauro, Julia Ruzich, Louise Carroll, Emily Yun, and Kalina Tacheva (*Placed 4th in their problem)
In Division II, we had one team representing Cranbury School.
- Sixth graders, coached by Mrs. Perrine: Luca Bonagura, Shaan Zaveri, Tyler Cenci, Valentine Mathews, Catherine Zhang, Marra Irons, and Katharina Boucke (*Placed 3rd in their problem)
Congratulations to all of our student participants and to Odyssey of the Mind Co-Coordinators Christine DeJesus and Karin Weiner!