Cranbury School Superintendent Search
The selection of a new Superintendent/Chief School Administrator/Principal is one of the most important responsibilities of a board of education. Our goal is to find a candidate who will offer every student an opportunity to shine. The logistics of the search are being overseen by the Personnel Committee of the Board while the district works with a search firm to conduct an inclusive and comprehensive search for a qualified replacement.
The Board remains focused on the district’s mission and core values. In keeping with our commitment to communication and engagement, we invite you to view some important details, timelines and resources as this important process evolves.
UPDATES and INFORMATION
- District launches superintendent profile and begins publicizing job openings through various media.
- BOE selects Strategic Educational Advantage (SEA) to assist in superintendent search.
- Established in 2012, SEA has assisted school boards in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania select exceptionally talented leadership that meet the needs of their individual communities. SEA Associates are a diverse group of educational leaders uniquely qualified to bring local - as well as national - perspectives, knowledge, experience, and connections to each search.
- On March 21st and 22nd, SEA holds in-person and virtual meetings and forums with various stakeholder groups including current and former students, staff, support staff, administration, Board of Education members, parents and community members.
- BOE seeks input from Cranbury community via survey to assess what qualities the Board should emphasize as we begin our search. Survey closed March 25. Results will assist in development of candidate profile and job advertisements.
- Letter from CSA/Principal Dr. Susan Genco and Assistant Principal Michele Waldron announcing their retirement as of September 2022.
- BOE Letter to Cranbury School community explaining BOE's commitment to transparency during search process.